Man is fallen in all his faculties including his will. He is a sinner by nature.
- Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned
- Eph 2:1 And you were dead in your trespasses and sins
- Gen 6:5 the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually
- John 3:19 …men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their deeds were evil
- John 8:44a You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father
- 2 Tim 2:26 the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will
- Rom 6:20 For when you were slaves of sin
- John 6:65 …that no one can come to Me, unless it has been granted him from the Father
How Dead is Dead? The Five-Fold Fallenness of Man (Part 1)
When we were lost, we were dead in trespasses and sins. It wasn't that we transgressed against God every once in awhile. All we ever did was sin and trespass...
We Were Children of Wrath (Part 5)
By nature people are children of wrath and in trouble with an angry God who is a consuming fire. The lost must be saved from the just judgment...