2017 Fellowship Conference
April 13 – 16, 2017
The conference facility is located at Camp Copass in Denton, Texas: www.campcopass.com
A few notes:
- Registration begins on January 1st.
- Registration will close after the first 800 people register.
- Everyone attending part, or all, of the conference is required to register.
- We will be providing simultaneous Spanish Interpretation at this years conference.
- This years conference will not be live streamed, by in the week following the conference the sermons will be posted online.
- No refunds are possible after March 1, and no changes can be made to the conference registration info after March 15.
- There will be an additional $30 fee for any changes that need to be made concerning details related to conference registrations including meal changes, etc.
- For those that choose to stay at an off-site motel during the conference weekend the nearby SpringHill Suites is available at a reduced rate for the conference weekend but you must mention that you will be attending the 2017 Fellowship Conference. The address of the motel is 1434 Centre Place Drive.
- You can make a room reservation by calling: 940-383–4100.
$95 per night
$65 per night
$20 per night
*Both the Angels Motel & Tally Retreat Center Hotel are located on-site. (For the 2017 conference the Tally Retreat Center Hotel & Angels Motel, are now full to capacity.)
*You can register to bringing an RV at $20 a night.
You must be registered for each meal that you plan to eat on-site during the conference weekend. If you did not register for the meals ahead of time, you are welcome to go to area restaurants.
If you plan to use our free airport shuttle you MUST contact us by March 20, 2017 with your flight itinerary so we can get you on the schedule. If you do not contact us by this date, you will need to arrange your own transportation.